Highlights from recent media coverage
June 10, 2017
- Catwalk Dreams - Last month, Macau played host to the 10th edition of the World Supermodel Production, an international competition seeking to identify the next hot talent in the world of modeling.
May 29, 2017
- To help celebrate the 15 years the Macau Tower has been established - up to 40 leading models from 26 countries and regions will be taking time out from their hectic schedule to visit Macau's iconic landmark
May 28, 2017
- The 10th World Supermodel Produciton was held in Macau, China in May 2017
April 07, 2017
- 3月29日（水）に京都にある北山ル・アンジェ教会で行われた美の祭典「World Supermodel Japan」。国内や海外での挙式やウエディングドレスなど、上質な結婚式をプロデュースしているTAKAMI BRIDALが主催し、日本女性として世界に通用する魅力を持つ次世代のトップモデルの発掘を目的に開催された。
August 25, 2015
- The 22-year-old, from Norbreck, saw off tough competition from beauty queens from across the UK to scoop the prestigious title of World Supermodel UK 2015.
November 26, 2014
- CAROLINE Rabukawaqa hopes to be the first Fijian to win the World Supermodel title at next week's competition.
November 18, 2014
- Hamilton woman Amy Meisak (21) is representing the UK at an international beauty pageant in Fiji.
November 24, 2013
- Miss Brazil was last night crowned Miss World Supermodel 2013 in a glittering finale at the Pearl Resort and Spa in Pacific Harbour.
November 22, 2013
- When it comes to giving high-end designs a Pacific touch, few can be compared to Hupfeld Hoerder. Models at the World Supermodel Pageant graced the ramp walk with his designs at the Pearl South Pacific Resort and Spa in Pacific Harbour, yesterday.
November 19, 2013
- TWENTY contestants will feature in the 2013 Miss World Supermodel Pageant come Saturday following the arrival of Miss South Africa yesterday.
November 18, 2013
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort and Spa in Pacific Harbour, for the second time, is hosting the 2013 World Supermodel Pageant.